Israeli Settlements breed more and more Jewish Terrorist Organizations
By: Madeeha Al-A’raj
IslamNews – The National Bureau for defending land and resisting settlements ( nbprs ) stated in its latest weekly report , that Settlements and outposts continue to spawn more Jewish terror organizations, especially Netanyahu’s government that refuses to classify these organizations as terrorist organizations despite their heinous crimes against the Palestinian people and their property, who sponsors and embraces Meir Kahane’s grandchildren, such as Itamar Ben Gvir, of the Otzma Yehudit Party, which Netanyahu requested him in 2019 to withdraw from the Knesset elections to enable him win the Knesset election, then now calling him to participate in the elections that take place next month. Moreover, Netanyahu calls for the formation of an alliance among the extremist Zionist parties represented by the head of the ‘National Unity’ party, Bezalel Smotrich, and the fascist Otzma Yehudit party headed by Itamar Ben Gvir in order to strengthen the extreme right camp, which enabling him to be the PM of the next government.
At the same time, as a bribe to settlers and Jewish terror organizations, which colonized a number of settlements and outposts near Nablus, the occupation authorities began opening the largest settlement road in the northern West Bank, known as Huwara bypass road, at a cost of NIS 260 million with a length of 7.2 km and will be completed within two years. The road connects the ‘Dahr al-Jabal’ settlements surrounding Nablus with the Za’tara Junction south of Hawara and from there to the center of the occupation state. It confiscated thousands of dunams of agricultural land, estimated at 1580 dunums of citizens’ land in seven villages and towns: Huwara, Beita, Burin, Awarta, Yatma, Sawiyah and Yasof, which will resulted in the uprooting of more than 3 thousand fruit trees in it.
For his part, Yossi Dagan, an official in the northern West Bank settlements group, praised the move, describing the it as strategic road, and the project comes in light of the occupation government’s support for the construction of many settlement roads in the West Bank at a cost of up to NIS 800 million.
Within the context of continuing its settlement activities, the occupation authorities also decided to expand a number of existing settlements in a number of areas in the occupied West Bank. Last week, they announced a decision to expand the Beitar Illit settlement, which is built on Nahalin and Husan lands in the Bethlehem Governorate, by adding 1061 settlement housing units to it that were included in the infrastructure and a road that will be part of road 45 on an area of 303 dunums. Furthermore, approved project no. 1/926, which included a tunnel linking the “Kochav Yaqoub” settlement, built on Al-Bireh lands, with the settlements to be built at Qalandia Airport. The Settlement Subcommittee in the Civil Administration has announced the deposit of the detailed outline plan no. 19/3/426 for the settlement of Beitar Illit in the neighborhood known as “A2” that is built on the villages of Dirastia and Haris lands in the Salfit Governorate on an area of 41 dunums in order to build 64 housing units, public areas and institutions, and for the deposit of the detailed structural plan no. 3/26/220 for the settlement of Pisgat Zeev established on the lands of the enclave and Beitonia in Ramallah Governorate.
In the northern West Bank, the committee also approved the outline plan for the settlement of Tamar built on the Awarta village lands near Nablus on an area of 50 dunums to establish 123 housing units as well as the detailed plan no. 4/1/111 for the settlement of Shafi Shimron built on the lands of Naqora to the north of Nablus, on an area of 85.6 dunums, to build 152 new settlement units, and also map no. “051396/101” for the construction of the bypass road in Kafr Aqab by the occupation municipality in Jerusalem as part of project no. 051396/101 “which is located behind the Qalandia checkpoint, according to a project presented by the settlement godfather, Arieh Kanj, will pave a bypass road behind the separation wall in the areas of Kafr Aqab and Qalandia to reach lands allegedly bought by Jews decades ago in that area in preparation for building a large settlement neighborhood and modifying the route of the wall to annex it to Jerusalem and become inside the separation fence.
In the Jerusalem Governorate, the Israeli occupation forces swept away swathes of Palestinian lands in Abu Dis, noting that the area’s lands are estimated at 1500 dunams, and the occupation prevents its owners from working in it or reclaiming it. It is located within the settlement plan known as (E 1 to the east of Jerusalem.
List of Israeli Assaults over the Last Week Documented by the National Bureau:
- Demolishing a two-story residential building near the entrance to the town of Al-Issawiya, in which 17 people, including 12 children live.
- Demolishing two commercial stores in the town of Sur Baher for the second time in a row.
- Presenting Drawings and Talmudic and religious and slogans on the city walls, especially in the gates of Hebron, the Moroccans, the column and the Prophet David, in celebration of the so-called “Festival of Lights.
- Seizing 193 dunums of the lands of Deir Dibwan and Ramon villages, and gave the residents 60 days to object that.
- Storming the village of Kober and delivering a citizen a notice to stop construction in baraks under the pretext that his home is located in an area C.
- Storming the Al-Tira Neighborhood to perform Talmudic rituals under the protection of Israeli soldiers.
- Excavating and extending settlement infrastructure behind the central bus station, “the Old Garage”, inside Al-Shuhada Street, in the center of Hebron in order to expand an army camp in central Hebron.
- Surveying the Saifir Gathering in Masafer Yatta, south of Hebron, in order to demolish the homes and removing the people from their lands in favor of settlement.
- Demolishing a number of agricultural houses and 2 tents near the settlement street no. 60 south of the town of Al Khader in the areas of Dabdoub and AlSawana south of the town under the pretext of not being licensed.
- Chopping scores of fruitful olive treesin the village of Al-Walaja, located in the Aruq Zunaid area, south of the village, and a house under construction in Taqou town, southeast of Bethlehem.
- Detention of Nayef Suleiman Abayat and his sister while they were grazing a herd of sheep in the Sahl Haj Mhemmad” area, east of the town of Kisan, uprooting 20 olive seedlings, and assaulting the citizen Nader Mustafa Sabateen 55 at the western entrance of the village and stealing a sum of NIS 25,000 from him.
- Storming the town of Kifl Haris northwest of Salfit under the protection of the occupation army to perform Talmudic rituals.
- Attacking sheep owners in Khirbet Makhoul in the northern Jordan Valley, and preventing them from going to the pastures at the point of the gun.
- Beating citizen Hussein Dawood Al-Zayed 65 in Al-Nuweima area, north of Jericho.